Monday 22 February 2016

Stretching Natural Hair.

Growing up, we use to call the stretch method by banding (Mgbeke hair style) nobody likes the hair style especially when our parents always plait it their old fashion style.  In fact our parents are always creative at it, They plait it in such a way that it sits at the top of your head. We disliked it, so we opt for a weave. Little did we know that stretching the hair by banding it with wool or thread, helps oil travel from the root to the tip, hence keeping the hair moisturize and at the same time reduce tangle; So that one ends up retaining more length. For a long time, I have been trying to do this banding method in such a way that I can wear it out to wherever I wish to go.
I did this hairstyle today and it looks so good and am going to share with you.




It took me about  30minutes because I needed to de tangle and moisturize my hair. Hope you try it out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just 3 ingredients to give you that youthful skin#diy #skincare #howto

This DIY has three ingredients from your kitchen, cinnamon,  aloevera and honey. Cinnamon has anti fungal. antioxidant and antibacterial pro...