Saturday 6 February 2016

BREAKFAST ON MY IDLE SATURDAY

I woke up this morning feeling very lazy, in fact I felt like not leaving the bed; But there is a lot to do. After praying, I and my kids swept and dusted the house. When everyone had taken their bath, I was still feeling lazy and was thinking of how to make breakfast(making breakfast seem so difficult this morning). My daughter met me in the kitchen and suggested making breakfast with me. On a good day, I will tell her to watch, me but today I needed every help I could get. I mixed the batter for pancake and fried on a pan. Her job was to turn them, and bring them out when they color changes to light brown. Now every other person want to assist. My youngest child made tea to go with the pancake.  I decided to supervise and see what each person can do, and they did not disappoint me.


There is nothing tasty, like munching a Bournvita




Oh yes, Enjoy your meal. Some of them will eat it, until it looks like a human shape. I don't mind just eat and I am going back to bed.
Adanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just 3 ingredients to give you that youthful skin#diy #skincare #howto

This DIY has three ingredients from your kitchen, cinnamon,  aloevera and honey. Cinnamon has anti fungal. antioxidant and antibacterial pro...