Sunday 15 January 2017

Wash n go on 4c hair

I have been of the opinion that wash and go is not for 4c hair, the reason being that 4c hair is always very dry, and living in an environment where the temperature could go as hot as 30-39 degrees Celsius,one had to be very careful.  Well I decided to experiment, I took my ecostyler gel, my mixture of coconut oil , olive oil and went to work.
I wet my hair, applied the coconut and olive oil then worked on my strands with the gel. I was so generous with the gel . The truth is, my hair takes a very long time to dry, so I was confused on how to sleep for the  night since I applied it late in the evening. When I woke up the next morning, my hair was still wet, but I was determined to rock a wash and go. I left my house with a wet hair hoping that it will get dry but that was not the case.At 9 that morning I still had wet hair, the white colour of gel on some parts of my  hair was very embarrassing. I was forced to put my hair into a bun until 4 o'clock in the evening when I got home.
The next day, my hair was dangerously dry( pardon my English),and felt like it was going to break any minute. It felt like dry leaf.
I went into the bathroom and washed the gel off with shampoo and conditioner, but my hair felt like it still need time to recover from the gel.  I may not have gotten this wash and go thing right but I will not try it again in a very very long time.
Have you tried wash and go on 4c hair please let me know how it turned out.




 









  













No comments:

Post a Comment

Just 3 ingredients to give you that youthful skin#diy #skincare #howto

This DIY has three ingredients from your kitchen, cinnamon,  aloevera and honey. Cinnamon has anti fungal. antioxidant and antibacterial pro...