Tuesday 27 December 2016

EGG FOR HAIR TREATMENT

 I have heard that egg is good for the hair,so I did some research and tried it out today.
I used one egg ,2 tablespoon of olive oil, and 2 tablespoon of honey. I covered my hair with a shower cap and washed it off after 1hour.  My previous experiment with egg and mayonnaise, left my hair brittle. I decided to leave egg out of my hair equation for a very long time.
Today I got a different result, my hair felt soft that I could not help but come and share it with you.
I think I will include it in my regimen,once every month I will do the egg treatment but every other wash day will be onion and honey treatment.
Have you tried this, please let me know your experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just 3 ingredients to give you that youthful skin#diy #skincare #howto

This DIY has three ingredients from your kitchen, cinnamon,  aloevera and honey. Cinnamon has anti fungal. antioxidant and antibacterial pro...