Wednesday 9 March 2016

My Journey With Coconut Oil

Recently I notice that my hair is becoming very very dry and since I am on water only washing, I was confused on what to use. I don't think I have achieve maximum hydration yet besides my scalp is very dry. I decided to condition my hair with natural oil but last week, I massaged my scalp with coconut oil and all hell was let loose. After two days my scalp became itchy, and when I attempt to scratch, It was as if I was bathing with flakes from my hair. I washed with baking soda and Apple Cider Vinegar, but it came back after few days. This weekend I am going back to my shampoo and conditioner.  The itchy and flake bath is enough embarrassment.
Has any one experience this kind of thing before?

Adanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just 3 ingredients to give you that youthful skin#diy #skincare #howto

This DIY has three ingredients from your kitchen, cinnamon,  aloevera and honey. Cinnamon has anti fungal. antioxidant and antibacterial pro...