Monday 6 November 2017

Hairstyle.

I want to quickly show you my hairstyle for this week just in case you need ideas on how to style your hair.


How To Style
I cut the hair into six parts, and held in place with a hair band or (you could use thread).
I made  four chunky twist with the parts at the back and middle,then tuck in place with hair pin.
I braid the tips of the two parts in front, fold them with hair pins. (You could  fold and hold in place to the front or to the side like I did mine).


Last week I rocked three burns made to look like a Mohawk,and it lasted the whole week.


The good thing about these hairstyles is, they are quick to do with little manipulation of the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just 3 ingredients to give you that youthful skin#diy #skincare #howto

This DIY has three ingredients from your kitchen, cinnamon,  aloevera and honey. Cinnamon has anti fungal. antioxidant and antibacterial pro...