Sunday 30 July 2017

Abundant blessing


I came across this beautiful picture  my Hubby, our first child and I took early in our marriage. I was moved to tears of joy because God has been so great to my family. I went into my marriage with all the goodies and garbage(s) I brought from my home ( I guess I will write a book about it), and it rocked the marriage so much; But we are still here trying to learn new things. I am grateful to God for our family and how far we have come. I have grown so much since then and dropped most of the garbage and picked some more goodies from the lovely people I have come to know. God has blessed us a lot and if we continue to walk with God, He will lead us to greater and desirable height. Amen

1 comment:

Just 3 ingredients to give you that youthful skin#diy #skincare #howto

This DIY has three ingredients from your kitchen, cinnamon,  aloevera and honey. Cinnamon has anti fungal. antioxidant and antibacterial pro...