Thursday 1 June 2017

GUINESS WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT UPDATE



Team Nigeria, has finally carried out their 150 hours theater performance,  I was impressed by their performance and dedication because sometimes on my way to drop my kids at school I take time to watch them. They put their effort and might into it and I am happy they came up with this idea.
My concern was the setting and their accommodation, most mornings you see some of them lying on the floor behind the stage which was a small space in the middle of a major road. The few sits available could sit mostly the crew, so the audience are either standing or walking by.
Then I do not understand why adequate arrangements were not made for accommodation, because I saw some of the ladies looking for where they can have a bath or clean up. It wasn't funny for me because if they were sponsored/supported by the Lagos State Government then their accommodation should be priority. So I am angry with whomever was in charge of logistics and planing for not making adequate arrangement for an event you want the world to talk about.
To Team Nigeria, more grease to your elbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just 3 ingredients to give you that youthful skin#diy #skincare #howto

This DIY has three ingredients from your kitchen, cinnamon,  aloevera and honey. Cinnamon has anti fungal. antioxidant and antibacterial pro...