Friday 3 March 2017

No more head tie on a bad hair day



Are you having a bad hair day and, you are wondering what to do  about it, fortunately you have the night to decide. Not to worry, this is what I did








1)I wet my hair and twist it  in big chunks



 2) Because I want it stretched, I used a thread to band it up( you could use your hair bands)



 4) I covered my hair with a satin head tie and went to bed.
5) Next morning I moisturized my hair and use hair pins to tuck and pin the front and made a bun at the back
There you have it, you can make anything out of a bad hair day if you are creative.



2 comments:

  1. Senior Virgin Hair supplies the best cheap human hair extensions. Virgin Brazilian Hair, Indian hair, Cambodian hair, Peruvian hair, Malaysian hair, Burmese Hair, Malaysian Hair For Sale! Brazilian hair is the best selling in the market. There are Brazilian hair weave, Brazilian hair closure, Brazilian hair frontal, Brazilian hair wigs in various hairstyles online.

    Lace Frontal Closure

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good information you're providing just want to add to it by recommending you to the best hair and skin care products provider BLACKWOOD FOR MEN

    ReplyDelete

Just 3 ingredients to give you that youthful skin#diy #skincare #howto

This DIY has three ingredients from your kitchen, cinnamon,  aloevera and honey. Cinnamon has anti fungal. antioxidant and antibacterial pro...