Monday 20 February 2017

Haiku with me!

 After reading a post by Steven Sawyer on (https://bloggingmeetup.com/chat?iframe=true&theme_preview=true) Haiku, a traditional Japanese poetry, I was thrilled to try my hand on it.
A Haiku is a poem of 17 syllables , a first line of 5 syllables, a second of 7 syllables and the last line of 5 syllables. You can read this article to understand it more( http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/article-how-to-write-a-haiku). This is my own Haiku, join me and let us Haiku together

Perk perk perk! perk perk!
came the sound from a little bird
interrupting my dreams

A cherished place
fills me with warmth and dreams of peace
my little cozy bedroom

1 comment:

  1. Senior Virgin Hair body wave bundles are made of Brazilian virgin human hair, looks more natural and healthy, no smell and no dry no split no tangle, flexible and soft. Brazilian Hair

    ReplyDelete

Just 3 ingredients to give you that youthful skin#diy #skincare #howto

This DIY has three ingredients from your kitchen, cinnamon,  aloevera and honey. Cinnamon has anti fungal. antioxidant and antibacterial pro...