Tuesday 12 April 2016

Tax Haven

The Mossack Fonseca Panamanian law firm is now on everyone's lips because of the leaked information concerning its Tax haven activities. This is not the first time such information was leaked to journalists, and the few names on the list that I have read on line suggested that these politicians, that open their mouth and say that they came to serve, are not serving but are turning the citizens into money making venture especially those in Nigeria. The case of rich growing richer and the poor getting poorer.
The truth is  Mossack Fonseca activity may have been exposed but others will step into their shoe and the circle continues.
Come to think of it, If kings and politicians hide their true asset in an offshore account, and I have to pay tax from my little salary, they will build the kind of roads my tax payment can afford; Then I can not afford a car to drive on the road that my money built and their big cars and lorries will end up cruising and destroying the road in the long run.  This image I painted is horrifying, don't you think so

Just pondering
Adanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just 3 ingredients to give you that youthful skin#diy #skincare #howto

This DIY has three ingredients from your kitchen, cinnamon,  aloevera and honey. Cinnamon has anti fungal. antioxidant and antibacterial pro...