Friday 6 November 2015

Things you can not understand.

  
When I saw this picture today, I had a lot of thoughts in my mind. What if this people decide to sell this contaminated frozen food that they were caring away in bags, What happens? What if by eating these contaminated birds, there is an outbreak of diseases, innocent relations, friends, and neighbours will also suffer.
When something is declared contaminated, and authorities in charge decide that it is not good for human consumption, they buried it,why exhume it? .
I do not know what to say, I hope their is an explanation that can justify this action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just 3 ingredients to give you that youthful skin#diy #skincare #howto

This DIY has three ingredients from your kitchen, cinnamon,  aloevera and honey. Cinnamon has anti fungal. antioxidant and antibacterial pro...