Monday, 14 September 2020
Saturday, 12 September 2020
- Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
- This is a passage from Philippians 4verse 8, God, who made man realized that what a man put his mind to he will achieve and he want him to have a peaceful and happy life, that is why he put it in the heart of his people to think on what is good, excellent, praiseworthy, and pure.
- Every behavior originated from your thought. The way you reacted to a situation is because your brain told you is the best action based on information you have fed your brain from your thoughts. I am not an authority in this , but I know that when you dwell so much on certain thoughts, it impacts on the way you behave.
- Evil actions originate from the mind, Jesus said what defiled a man come from his heart like murder, adultery, sexual immorality etc.
- If you want to excel, you must think good thoughts of seeing yourself excel, but when you think of how difficult it is to excel, you give up before you even start.
- You behave the way you think, let us try changing our thoughts, stay away from people who act wickedly, things that stress us out, indulge in activities that brings us happiness, read our Bible always and fill our minds with positive thoughts.
- This takes conscious effort to do, that is to say, be mindful of what you watch, read, or indulge in.
- God bless
I want to share an update on the use of virgin hair fertilizer cream on my hair. I was not consistent towards the end of October to this Dec...
A lot has been said about taking care of natural hair,most people say, it is so expensive to care for and others say it is so painful to man...
Wearing a wig ,does not stop you from taking care of your hair. Let me know how you take care of your hair.